Key Stage 3 RE
Designed for Key Stage 3 Religious Education students, familiar themes are tackled in exciting new ways, challenging topics are made accessible and involving, and the wide range of activities throughout topics ensures a constant interaction with the text and pictures. The series is supported by an online Teacher Support file giving access to differentiated worksheets and guidance on assessment.
Ina Taylor 2002 Directions Book 1 London: Nelson Thornes ISBN 0-7487-6387-2 GBP9.00
Ina Taylor 2002 Directions Book 2 London: Nelson Thornes ISBN 0-7487-6388-0 GBP9.00
Ina Taylor 2002 Directions Book 3 London: Nelson Thornes ISBN 0-7487-6389-9 GBP9.00
- Book One
- Unit 1: Where do we look for God?
- Unit 2: What does justice mean to Christians?
- Unit 3: Why is Guru Nanak important to Sikhs?
- Unit 4: Who was Gotama Buddha?
- Unit 5: What are we doing to the environment?
- Book Two
- Unit 1: What does Jesus' incarnation mean for Christians today?
- Unit 2: What does the resurrection of Jesus mean for Christians today?
- Unit 3: What does it mean to be Jewish?
- Unit 4: What does it mean to be a Sikh?
- Book Three
- Unit 1: Where are we going?
- Unit 2: Where did the universe come from?
- Unit 3: Why do we suffer?
- Unit 4: Why are some places special to religious believers?